The video below shows the configuration of a Teltonika RUT500 3G Router with a Westlake Fixed IP SIM Card.
- Log into the RUT500 router
- Check the RUT500 can see the SIM card and mobile network
- Enter the APN settings for your Fixed IP SIM Card
- Use www.showmyip.co.uk to confirm the public IP address for your fixed IP SIM.
- Enable remote administration and confirm that you can connect to the RUT500 router over the Internet (the first rule in port forwarding is that you can access your router over the Internet)
- Configure Port forwarding
- Change router admin password
- Enable and configure Ping Reboot (for details of ping reboot visit www.pingreboot.co.uk)