Speedroute H820Q CAT6 LTE 4G Router
Here is a quick video guide to show the basics for configuration of the Speedroute H820Q 4G Router.
It covers the main configuration options including:-
- Configure APN in order to get router to connect to mobile network
- Change WiFi Password and settings
- Change LAN IP range / router IP address
- Configure ping Reboot / cell ICMP check to ensure the router re-connects to the mobile network if disconnected
- Configure port forwarding (of course this only works if using fixed IP sim card or mobile service that provides dedicated public IP address that works with DDNS)
- Change router user name and password
- Update router firmware
- Factory reset router using web interface
If you need to factory reset the Speedroute H820Q router using the reset button we suggest the following.
- Power on router and wait for 2 minutes
- Press and hold reset button for 10 whole seconds
- Release and immediately press and hold for a further 10 seconds
- release and wait for 2-3 minutes for router to reset and reboot – you should then be able to log into the router with the default IP address (192.168.8.1) and default user name and password (admin/admin).